Thoughts and analysis on the Philadelphia Eagles



We've Moved!!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



www.BleedingGreenNation.com

Bleeding Green has officially completed it's move to Bleeding Green Nation. Bleeding Green Nation is going to bring us better exposure and give the readers much more power to be involved in the discussions and the community. Literally everything about the new site will be better. The look and feel, the ability for readers to get involved, the feeds are easier... Plus Blogger has been a pain for me lately and I've not been able to get things out as fast as I'd like. The new site fixes all that. It's all in all a huge upgrade and I really hope everyone likes it.

We are now a proud member of the SBNation.com family. I encourage you guys to check them out and see the amazing amount of great coverage they give most every MLB(uncluding the Phils!), college football and NFL team as well as many other sports.

I want to thank everyone that helped this site grow so fast and I hope you all enjoy the home!

PLease come on over and check it out. Bleeding Green Nation


2 Responses to “We've Moved!!!!”

  1. Anonymous Joe Siegler 

    Your links on this story are wrong.

    Looks like you typed them without the http:// part on it, which means they're malformed. Click them and see what happens.

  2. Anonymous JB 

    Thanks. you're right. I fixed them

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


Quick RSS Subscription Links for Bleeding Green Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Directory of Sports Blogs Subscribe with Bloglines Blog Directory & Search engine Listed on the ArmchairGM Sports Blog Index